Make Crucial Decisions at the Speed of Amazon
More than ever, your success as a company is tied to Amazon.com. Amazon is 4% of all retail sales and 44% of all eCommerce sales. Amazon is lightning fast, and Amazon Vendor Central provides you with an avalanche of reports that require constant analysis and deep understanding to find opportunities and correct issues.
Even if you are growing, there is an excellent chance that you can accelerate your sales with the right information, insight, and expertise to make crucial decisions at the speed of Amazon.
Using Etailytics and the Etailytics team is like adding sixty years of combined Ex-Amazon employee Vendor Central experience and success to your company.
The Etailytics Advantage
- Monthly Business Review with Ex-Amazon Manager
- Forecast Analysis
- White Glove phone support
- Opportunity identification
- Issue troubleshooting
- Best Practices papers, videos, training
Analytics Made Easy
- 11 Vendor Central Reports consolidated for easy review
- Important metrics that Amazon doesn’t give you (TTM COGs)
- ASIN Page Rank
- Understand the state of your Amazon business in 20 seconds
White Glove Support
- Personal Ex-Amazon Manager
- Direct Phone link for questions
- Seattle-based team for onsite meetings
- Sixty combined years of Amazon employee and work experience.
Talk with Us First
Schedule a call and Demo with Scott and David to discuss how your business can accelerate on Amazon.
Try Etailytics for Free!
Start a 30 day no obligation free trial of the "Kelvin Plan" Analytics and Consulting services. This is an $1,100 value.
Advanced Services for Amazon
Need advanced strategy, consulting, training, planning? Have a problem you can't navigate with Amazon? Advanced Services are your answer and our strength.
Advanced Amazon Services
- Category analysis
- Sentiment Analysis for content, reviews, questions
- Price point analysis and optimization
- Go to market planning
- On site representation
- AMG advertising negotiation
- Amazon Global project management
- Amazon Business
- Amazon UK, EU, CA, MX
- Catalog issue remediation
- Pricing and profit analysis
- Negotiating deductions
- Chargeback analysis
- Invoicing issues and analysis
- Amazon returns issues
- No Amazon POs
- Products turned off
- Import Programs
- Amazon Global Programs
- Training by Ex-Amazon Managers
- Vendor Central
- Amazon Content
- Amazon Supply Chain
- Packaging for Amazon
- Dropship Optimization
- Amazon Promotions
- AMS Advertising
- AMG Advertising
- Brand Registry